always your friend


Just because I’m quiet doesn’t mean I’m not there
Just because I don’t say much doesn’t mean I don’t care
I know you got pain, you got battles raging inside
But I’m here as your friend and I’m gonna stay by your side

Don’t be fooled by the space by the miles between
I got my arms round your shoulders even though it’s unseen
Trust me …. just words to you now.. But soon you’ll understand
When it all seems imperfect is when I’m your biggest fan.

You’re gonna push me away ,Cause you feel safer alone
You mask how you feel clear down to the bone.
But I’m not fooled dear, see you can’t hide your eyes
I won’t be scared off although I know you will try.

It’s okay; go alone to the space in your mind.
Sort through all the shit of your hell, grit and grime.
It’s when you come back, when you need me again…
I’ll just be waiting right here. 
Cause I’m always your friend.


j.b.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow all is vanity.

Followers